Classes are for girls ages 5 - 13
Classes will begin on April 30th and run through July 2nd (10 weeks).
Classes will be held on Thursdays from 4:15 - 5:00 pm at my home in South Jordan, UT.
I am not certain of parade dates and times just yet, but they will most likely be on Saturday, June 6th, and Saturday, June 27th. These are The South Jordan Country Fest Parade, and The Taylorsville Dayzz Parade.
Cost - $55.00 - This price covers the 10 lessons, 2 parades, and a matching t-shirt and hair piece for the parade performances. If you would like to register 2 girls, the price is $100.00 total.
If you do not have a baton, I will need to order one for you. The best price I have found for quality, beginner batons is $20.00. These should last for several years. I have had my current baton since I was 16 years old.
Registration Deadline is: April 20th!
If you would like additional information, please call me at 801-376-8518 or e-mail me at shilomays@hotmail.com
We hope you will come and join in the fun!!
Sincerely,
Shilo Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment